Finally, I sit down at the computer and decided to log in to Blogger.
I wonder why I didn't want to put my thoughts down in writing for so long. I guess I was busy? Hmm...
Anyway, time really flies. I have been really blessed. 2008 was a rather fruitful year, though I don't remember another year where I was so tired and worn out. All the same, I thank God for being with me, and with my dear Esther, as well as for bringing me through a year of work, for a wonderful time of ministry with BSF, the Santhiphap Thai church, and CG, and for the opportunities to travel and meet loved ones all over the world.
Speaking of BSF, it starts again soon. I suppose it will be good to see everyone again, though I hope the traffic on the drive to Novena won't be as bad as the traffic I've been encountering in 2009.
As for teaching English on Sundays, not so long ago I was thinking of packing it in. But the last few weeks, I seem to have rediscovered my passion for teaching. I guess I am thankful to God for giving me renewed vision!
It just occurred to me that I have Facebook to thank for my hiatus from Blogger. Then again, Facebook isn't quite what Blogger is. Oh well.
Whatever God may bring in 2009, I guess I can look forward to a few things... Mt Kinabalu in March, seeing my dear in May, and beyond that, who knows but Him?
Praise God, whose wisdom noone can fathom!
No comments:
Post a Comment