11 days have passed since I last blogged. They've been a good 11 days, though I can't quite remember the details. I suppose when every day is more or less the same, the memories tend to merge. I went to work, had lunch with different people at different places, went to church, did a little bit of exercise.
I suppose the 'highlight' was the Saturday that just went by, a clear Saturday with no major engagements. It was wonderful to just relax completely for once. I recently reviewed my ministry commitments and decided that I had to make some changes if I was going to avoid a crash and burn some time in the future. To that end, I have decided not to return to Sunday School and also not to chair or songlead at the 11:30 service in 2008. These changes may or may not be permanent, the next 6 months will go a long way to helping me make any decision on them.
As you may know, my birthday is imminent. I am already beginning to feel age creeping up on me but I guess I just have to soldier on and not think about what I should've done.
No comments:
Post a Comment