Monday, November 28, 2005
What a great weekend! I guess it sort of made up for the Friday I lost to my super sore eye. That's right. I had a sore eye on Friday that was so bad I had to stay home with the curtains drawn. No more sitting in smoking sections for me.
On Saturday morning, I went to play soccer with the YF soccer fellowship. I played goalkeeper for most of the match and managed to keep a clean sheet. Teck Meng can really play! I was amazed by his control and vision!
After that, brought lunch back for family then went to church for mission trip meeting. The meeting didn't start off too well but by the end, things were going pretty smoothly. I ended the meeting with a hold-hands prayer.
Then it was on to dinner with Jasmine, Karen, Junwei and Christina at EskiBar! Spaghetti was going cheap and we had wanted to go there on Thursday but missed the last order time. This time we made it and I downed an Aglio Olio, a Marinara, and a Carbonara. In case you're wondering, the servings aren't that big.
To go with dinner, some of us ordered alcoholic drinks. I had a Tiger beer, Jasmine had a Screwdriver, and Karen had a Blowjob. Imagine how silly I felt when I made the order.
Anyway, the Tiger beer was the source of the Jessica Alba question. Now, Jessica Alba is my definition of outward beauty. So I acted out some scenes from the new Tiger beer ad.
Had a great time at dinner, then went home to watch Liverpool play Manchester City. Man City is Karen's team so we were hoping for opposite results. Liverpool won! Haha! After that, I prepared a powerpoint for the commissioning song. By the time I was done with everything, it was 3 am!
Managed to make it for service 4 and a half hours later. Commissioning went alright. Ended up teaching a combined class at Sunday School. I had planned to take my class out but I guess it was alright in the end.
Then it was time for some pool with Sylvester, Christina and Nicholas. I beat each of them playing some pretty good shots. After that, went back to church to help with the packing.
By that time, I had figured out how I was going to mount the 'airborne' props. I felt pretty good about it. Packing was quite fun. On the way back from getting some boxes, I helped Hui Cher get her key out from a drain after pulling up a series of grille drain covers. I had no idea how heavy they were until after the task had been completed. I guess tiredness can delude the mind.
During packing, we did a wacky 'magic' trick. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
English class came and went, then I went for dinner with Nat, Luke and Jared. After that, I played pool with Nat and Luke till past midnight.
Slept at 3 again. Sigh.
I will try to sleep earlier tonight. It shouldn't be too hard considering the heavy sculpture I had to bring from ACJC to church. Hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment