Tuesday, October 04, 2005
As you can see, I've picked up a little HTML. It's no big deal really.
Haven't blogged in a while. I wonder why. Anyway, the past few days have been rather uneventful. It rained on Friday so soccer was shortened. Slipped and fell while playing as the basketball court was wet. In fact, all five of us who turned up to play all slipped once. Haha.
My toe is just about healed. It's been hampering my mobility over the last two weeks so I'm glad that it doesn't seem to hurt too badly anymore.
How do you know if someone likes you? There are times when I just don't know how to answer this question.
How do you know someone likes you THAT way? Ha. This is an even harder question to answer.
I guess I'm just glad to have a new friend. Even a friend who sends a picture message to wish me 'good day'. I won't be letting my imagination run wild cos we really don't know each other that well. The circumstances of our getting to know each other could make a good story tho. Hahahaha.
I wish I would say everything I wanted to say. Somehow it wouldn't be wise. But how long can I keep it all inside? As long as I have to I suppose. One day I might write a book. Hahahaha.
Thai class tonight. I need some energy. Maybe I should go away for a weekend.
I just remembered why I haven't blogged lately. The news of the Bali bombings really made me sick. Why must people use violence just to send a message? Yet, as one who has studied power and its uses, I can't help but feel that these evil events will have further sequels.
All because we live in the last days.
Oh! September has ended! I guess it's time to wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment