Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's been a long time...

Since someone said they enjoyed my company!

Haha. To be honest, I was taken aback. Someone said she was enjoying her evening, but it would have been better if she had my company.

Where will this lead? Haha.

Today was a fine day. School was alright although I was a little tired. The other thing is, I've been having very short black-outs. One moment I'd be talking, then for a brief second I'd feel as if I was about to collapse only to recover just a quickly. Hope it's nothing serious.

After school, I gave Karen a make-up lesson for the Thai class she missed on Monday. I don't normally give make-up lessons and I don't want to make a habit of it either. The lesson went well. After class, she gave me some ointment for my toe that her dad brought back from Hong Kong.

To my friends out there who are feeling sick and tired of the world, Jesus says, "Behold, I am coming soon; my reward is with me and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

Press on, we can overcome!

No comments: