Monday, September 26, 2005

Woohoo...

Chairing went alright. Felt inordinately cold though due to a draft from the aircon.

The songs went pretty well. I was surprised at how good "Holy, Holy, Holy" sounded played in this arrangement. Apart from that, nearly everything went according to plan. Maybe it's because I haven't chaired for a while, but it actually felt fun to be up there this time.

Went to the bank today to get a new ATM card so I could activate my new debit card. Now I have an ATM card with no name!

After that, dropped by church to make some arrangements for the Thai class. Before I left, I went up to Karen's classroom to say hello. We talked for a while then I had to leave. Just as I was leaving, she said she had something for me. She walked over and handed me 4 camomile tea teabags. She said they would give me some better sleep. What a surprise!

Thank You Lord!

No comments: