Thursday, October 13, 2005

Doh. I had something to blog about but it's slipped my mind.

Anyway today was a good day. At school, it was Day of Prayer. No classes, just a prayer meeting writ large. Had a meaningful prayer during the small group session. I can't remember ever being in a meeting where we prayed for 45 minutes nonstop. Praying through scripture helped as it gave us something to say to God.

Day of Prayer meant that school knocked off at 2. So I went home. I was expecting to meet someone for a swim around 3 but that got postponed to the evening. Evening came, but the weather didn't look too good. But we swam anyway, I managed to swim 26 lengths before some relaxation in the jacuzzi.

After that came dinner. I guess I do like reminiscing about the past. It's just that there aren't many people in my past that I'm still in contact with. Of the people who were in my past that I still know, not all of them would talk about the past. By the end of the evening, I felt pretty good. I guess it's always cool to be with close friends.

Anyone want to do dinner some day?

No comments: