Friday, October 14, 2005

I remembered what I wanted to blog about previously.

On Wednesday, I drove to pick my dad up from work. This was the first time I had driven since my accident at the beginning of this year. I had no trouble with the driving, managed to change lanes without any trouble. I had some difficulty reversing as I couldn't quite remember when to turn the wheel. I guess that'll take some time.

It's been raining heavily over here at SBC. Guess there will be no soccer today.

What do you do when you like someone who might not like you? Till now, I am not quite sure. All I can say is this time, I'm happy to be friends. It's hard to find real friends these days so why should I do anything to disturb the good things that have been happening?

Yesterday was the birthday of one of my friends. I haven't seen her in a while even though we live in the same estate. I've bumped into her dad once or twice though. To be fair, my estate is pretty large and we do live in blocks that are situated at opposite sides of the estate.

She was pretty amazed that I still remember her birthday. Anyway when she's free I'll be meeting up with her in our estate. Haha!

I listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been...

No comments: