Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another week has gone by.

It was quite alright. Birthday dinner for Lionel and Candice on Wednesday. It was Thai food at a restaurant near Coronation Plaza. Somehow I wasn't feeling myself but I'm not sure why.

The next morning, I was on my way to the bus stop on my bike when I had an accident. I was thrown from the bike and landed on my head. Thankfully I didn't fall too hard and I landed on grass.

I went to school nevertheless only to return home after feeling rather woozy after Greek class. Spent the day resting before going out at night for 11:30 service worship practice.

Friday went by alright. Played soccer after school as usual. Soccer was great. I played a great all round game. I covered opponents, intercepted passes, blocked shots, made and scored goals.

My best goal? Opponent kicks the ball over to the flank which I am covering. I anticipate where the ball will land and move to cut off the opposing player. I gain possession just as the striker arrives. I deflect his attempt to block me off before dribbling down the left sideline and shooting from about 10 metres. I hit the ball with my right foot and send it spinning to the right and thru the posts.

Too bad the opposing team played rather rough. I guess that's what happens when you're down 2-6 and end up losing 6-10.

Haha!

No comments: