The kitchen in my place has just been refitted. New cupboards, sink and stove. Now if I could find the time to cook. Haha. Of course, there's not a lot of stuff I can cook. I can cook rice, fry an egg, that's about it. Yeah right.
I can cook quite a few Western dishes. They're not too hard of course but it's not easy to get them just nice. My favourite method of cooking? Grilling or roasting. My favourite meat to grill or roast? Lamb!
Off to J.B. on Monday for the EP Retreat. It'll be nice to see everyone again. It's going to held at the Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel. I will probably spend some time walking around J.B. and I most definitely will buy some bak-kwa. Hope I can smuggle some back. If I can get my favourite donuts, it'll be a bonus though I don't know if they're available anywhere other than at Larkin.
What's so great about donuts? I don't know but I just love them so much.
Donuts, hot dogs, Coca-cola. These are a few of my favourite things...
No comments:
Post a Comment