Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's raining as I type this post. A little over 10 minutes ago, I was outside in the rain, running back to school from Serene Centre.

I shouldn't have tried it. The rain got heavier as I neared the school gate. I should have just gone to the bus stop to catch my breath. What I did instead was to scoot through the gate towards the basement carpark (the nearest shelter). One step taken too quickly, whee!

Slipped. Fortunately I didn't fall too badly. No grazes or cuts. Just a sore left hand which took the brunt of the force of the fall.

Anyway, today hasn't been too bad. Someone asked me my name. Haha.

Seek first the kingdom of God, and all these things will be added to you as well.
Why is this verse so difficult to put into practice?

11:30 service practice tonight. Hope it will go well. Can't remember the last time I chaired. Haha.

No comments: