Friday, September 23, 2005

Gee I am so tired today!

But I don't mind, since last night went quite well. It was quite fun too.

It's been quite a while since I last had worship practice. It was good to have just about a whole band again, especially with Hannah on the synth and Joan on the piano. The practice took longer than I had expected, but that was fine.

Joan gave me a lift back as it was pretty late. It was nice to have some light conversation with her considering that I haven't done too much of that with her lately. Just as we were nearing my place, I brought up the topic of spiders that appear when the weather is cool and damp. Spiders are just about the only creatures that I am afraid of. The worst ones are those that build large webs. At least you can crush the ones that crawl on the ground. The web-builders can really spin huge webs.

I fear walking into a spider's web. Before I went into National Service, I feared that I would be posted as an infantryman and have to run around in the forest where spiders on webs would be waiting for me to run into one of their webs. You can imagine how glad I was when I was posted to be a dog trainer.

Then I brought up the other thing I'm afraid of. You know the kind of air ducts and vents that circulate air in buildings? I'm afraid of those. I'll tell you why some other time.

Haha!

No comments: