Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back to school today. For some reason, my body feels like it's been thru a wringer. Can't figure out why. Maybe I'm coming down with something. In any case I'd better be careful. In this weakened state I'm vulnerable to all kinds of bugs. And given that dengue is on the rise, I can't be too careful.

Tonight, I'll be teaching Thai again after a break of just under two years. I hope I'll be able to get into the swing of Thai phonetics quickly so I will be able to teach properly.

Speaking of teaching Thai, 3 of my students from a previous Thai course came to the 10th Anniversary Service of the Thai Ministry on Sunday. It was good to see them again after so long. I wished them well and I hope we will have an opportunity to work together in promoting mission-awareness in Singapore.

I'll be getting busier these few weeks so dunno if I'll blog as much. I guess this will be the first real test of the longevity of my blog. Hee.

But I'm sure I'll keep it going cos I really do like being able to put my thoughts down where they will remain for the foreseeable future. When I look thru the archives, I wonder why I did the things I did, and what I could have done differently. And this helps me have a better idea of what to do in the future.

I feel as if time's running out. Where's my time machine??

No comments: