Another 4 day week has passed. I am bushed. Then again, that might be because I played just over 90 minutes of soccer yesterday at school. I managed to conserve my energy so that I could last the whole duration. At the end, I had gone through a real workout. Scored one goal, my signature "tackle and chase" goal, and made another, collecting a pass down the sideline then sweeping it to the middle without looking. Managed to block a number of shots and passes. Looks as if we will have a pretty good squad. Hope it'll last till January.
These days I don't think much about what's going to happen in the next few years. I don't even think much about the things I hold in my heart, the things that I hope will happen. Maybe I've just been so busy with school. Or maybe it's a sign of something else.
Counting down to 100 posts on this blog! Who would have thought it possible?
No comments:
Post a Comment