Just got back from the birthday dinner organised by my friends. It was supposedly a surprise dinner but I kind of thought it would happen. I even imagined the actual place it would be held at; E-Sarn at Sixth Avenue. But it was nice all the same. Thanks Michelle, Hannah, Emilline, Jasmine and Nat for the wonderful time and meaningful gifts.
Still can't believe I'm 27.
You know what it's like when a song gets stuck in your head? In my case, some songs follow me wherever I go. And I mean wherever I go. I heard this song in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore: My Heart Will Go On. This song, I heard in Thailand and Malaysia: When You Say Nothing At All. These songs, I heard in Malaysia and Singapore: That's Why You Go Away and All Out Of Love. In Thailand, we were singing some of these songs on the coach. In Malaysia, the coach that I was on was showing KTVs of some of these songs. And just now, I was in Cafe Venezia in Sixth Avenue and some of these songs were playing over the audio system. Freaky.
My body seems to have regained its strength and energy. However, I have a pulled muscle in my left leg just above my knee. How did I pull it? By sleeping in a bad position on the coach in Thailand. Why does it seem that I injure myself in the most ridiculous ways? I hardly get injured playing sports and games.
Yesterday once more...
No comments:
Post a Comment