Sunday, June 26, 2005

What a long day. I feel so drained.

Sometimes you get news that takes all the wind out of your sails. Today was one of those days.

But I won't elaborate. I'll just commit it to the LORD and let Him show forth His wisdom.

Played some pool today but couldn't really concentrate. Didn't help either that the music at Mambo was from Lush 99.5. I really don't like that station. After that, to church to play some Puerto Rico. Haven't played since the night I watched Star Wars cos Nat had chickenpox, I was away, Luke was busy. Anyway Luke's still busy so it was just me, Nat and Jared. I won all the 3 games we played including one that was an absolute blowout. To quote Efren Reyes, "I got lucky." But I did play better than I usually do.

Spent some time explaining some questions on opportunity cost to Melissa. It was nice to be able to explain how the answers to the questions were arrived at.

Then it was English school graduation. I'm glad for the 5 who graduated today. I hope that the next term will be better.

By the time I left, I was so tired. Took a cab home. Birthday cake was served; mango mousse from Breadtalk. Really nice cake!

Going to bed at 11. Really really tired.

No comments: