Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Guess who's back, back again?

It's just me! Haha...

Got back from Thailand yesterday. The trip seemed to go so fast. I think it went alright though there are some things that I would have liked to have done better.

Anyway, thank God for bringing me and the team through the past week.

It was a rather interesting trip. The highlight for me was church building at Nong Khai. I'd forgotten how difficult it can be to dig a hole in the ground. We got it dug eventually.

It rained so much! It's not rained like that in June since 2000!

Now that it's over, I feel rather drained. It's as if the past 6 weeks have fallen on me all at once. Happily, I'm not spiritually and mentally drained. Unhappily, I'm physically and emotionally drained.

It was nice to feel young for a while. The reality is, I'm not getting any younger. I really should try to express my feelings in a less roundabout way. Why should I relive my days of being 17 and 18 any longer?

Be still my soul... Oh Lord, thank you for the peace you put in our hearts...

No comments: