Chickenpox... Do I have it? Do I not have it? Only God knows...
It's been an up and down week since my last post.
Up: Mission Trip Meetings go well...
Down: Nat says he has chickenpox...
Up: Chairing goes well...
Down: Hidden rule means I can't go to Cambodia.
It's true. I won't be going to Cambodia this time. I won't even be extending my stay in Bangkok. But I am determined to enjoy my experience as team leader and if it means I come back with my team, so be it.
Anyway, not going to Cambodia means I'm certainly going to Hong Kong. Of course, if I have chickenpox everything will be off.
What happened to everything learnt during SARS? I guess complacency sets in. Nat doesn't know where he got his chickenpox from. What if it wasn't chickenpox? Oh for the days of contact tracing.
I'm a little moody right now. Need to release some energy.
Thank You Lord for being with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment