Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Seems as if I'm blogging less and less... I guess I'm just tired... didn't realise how tired I've been these past few weeks...

Nat's birthday was last Thursday. Dinner at Sin Hoi San, crabs, crayfish and some other stuff. I'll never order crayfish again in such a setting. Apart from that, dinner was great though it would have been good if more people had been there to split the bill. ha.

After that, I asked Nat if he would like to play some pool. He said ok so we headed back to Bukit Timah Plaza Mambo Billiards. Got there at 11 (just in time for the off-peak rate). Started out playing 8 ball then 9 ball. I was playing pretty well. Then again, it seems that whenever I play late at night I play well. We finished at closing time. 2am! An ambition fulfilled. ha.

Friday was spent preparing for mission trip meeting. Mrs Kim's nephew, Sky, will be coming along on the trip. Meeting went off more or less alright. Went home, meant to sleep but found myself watching TV and surfing the net till 4! Fortunately I didn't oversleep the next morning.

Caught in the rain on Saturday. Felt feverish by the evening. Took some medicine and went to bed, woke up for PA at the 7:30 service. Then it was Sunday School, lunch, and pool with Luke. Played well again with some pretty unbelievable finishing.

Went with Luke and Jared to meet Nat. We were going to watch Star Wars.

Star Wars was cool. It's kind of sad that the story has been completed.

On Monday, me and Nat met Ha Young for dinner. Brought her to Out of the Pan. She didn't know it's a crepe restaurant so imagine her shock when the waiter said they didn't serve rice. Anyway she had her first crepe and liked it so it wasn't so bad. Had a good time talking about our time in SBC and our friendship.

Then it was a long walk to dessert. It took us from Raffles City to the Esplanade to One Fullerton. Went to Bakerzin where dessert was nice. More conversation, then it was time to go home. Just for kicks, I suggested we walk to Raffles Place MRT which was a little nearer. So we walked along the Singapore River which made for some more interesting talk.

In the MRT station, Nat and me escorted Ha Young to her eastbound train where we sent her off. Then it was down to the westbound train for us.

Ha Young flies off tonight at 9:20. Hope she has a safe return to Korea and that she settles down to life in Korea pretty soon.

No comments: