Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's been one week since I blogged... I get the feeling that I blog the most on Thursdays...

Anyway the semester will soon be over... on track to finish all my work...

Anyone wants to join me on my trip to HK? hee...

Anyway a change of plans for my vacation... Instead of going to Cambodia with my classmates, I'll be going with my Sunday School team. I'll take a bus from Bangkok to Phnom Penh to join them... they'll be halfway thru their trip. When they fly back to Singapore, I'll send them off then I'll take a bus back to Bangkok where I'll spend a day or two before going back. Think it'll be nice to just kick back and relax for a while before returning to Singapore.

I'm a little nervous being team leader this time... but I'm looking forward to the mission trip. Anyone still wishes to sign up? Come on, don't be shy!

1 comment:

j said...

hmm...i think so u gg there with secret agenda rite...think i dunno...ha. i know u quite well lor i think.. *grin* If so, i wouldnt dare go with u! heh