Just came back from night class. The last night class of this semester and hopefully the last one of my time in SBC.
Today brought an unexpected bonus. One of my lecturers decided to cancel next week's exam after one of my classmates appealed against the heavy workload we had for his course. This classmate's a practising lawyer so I guess it was no problem for her to make a persuasive case. The end result is that I can breathe easier over the next ten days.
Looks like this vacation will be a busy one. First, I'll be leading a mission team to Thailand. After that trip, while I am in Bangkok I might join up with my classmates who will be taking a train from Singapore to Bangkok enroute to Cambodia. If I do, then I'll be seeing Siem Reap though I'm not sure I will be physically up to it. Have to think about it.
Then a few weeks after I return, I'll make a trip to the land of my birth, Hong Kong. The prodigal son returns! Of course, I'm not much of a son since I haven't been back there since I left as a very young child. The closest I've been is waiting in the airport for connecting flights to other countries. I'm sure I won't recognise anything there but I still would like to go as I have sentimental feelings to Hong Kong. I mean, that's where I was born so long ago.
Time passes quickly, all we have are memories...
No comments:
Post a Comment