Monday, April 11, 2005

I've got a cold... hope it clears up by the morning...

Anyway, I just thought I'd post something about this place that I see in my dreams... I'm referring to the dreams that we dream at night while asleep.

I've never been to this place before but it has appeared in my dreams more than once. I don't know if there is really such a place. It's a hotel with a very plush decor. Lots of red and gold. It's a huge hotel with 4 blocks with a few hundred rooms. Now that I think of it, the corridors are kind of like what you would see on a cruise ship. They can feel sort of claustrophobic because they're so long. In the dream I had last night, I took the wrong lift up and couldn't find my room! I don't usually remember much about my dreams but this place is ingrained in my head.

Alright. My blocked nose is killing me. Another early night for me I guess.

No comments: