Saturday, April 09, 2005

Another day of Saturday classes... Soon they'll be a thing of the past, though maybe not forever, cos from next semester, SBC will not have classes on Saturday. So, my timetable for next semester is something like this: 10:10-4:00 on Tuesday, 8:10-4:00 on Wednesday, 9:10-4:00 on Thursday, and 8:10 to 3:00 on Friday. Much longer days, but a long weekend every weekend. We'll probably be expected to do some work on our own on Saturdays, but if I can afford it, I'll go off for mini-breaks on some weekends. Maybe two or three will do.

Esther added me to her MSN Messenger contact list. So I've been chatting with her for a few times these last few days. Funny how Hong Kong can be so far away yet be in the same time zone. I should thank the British for that. Anyway she seems to be doing fine back in Hong Kong. She'll be showing a powerpoint presentation to her church tomorrow about her time in Singapore with ACTI. I'll probably get to see it when I visit in July. I might also show her how to build a sandcastle in a systematic fashion.

Apparently the SOTC soccer guys have been playing the last few Fridays. Silly me was waiting for go-ahead from Business office. Guess I'll join them soon. Not this Friday though as it's Hvalite Boga.

Got to end this post now. Going for Greek class. Sometimes I feel that my Greek ability is less than what my grades indicate it is. Oh well. I'll take what I can get. If only God had inspired John to write the entire NT (His Greek is a lot easier to understand). But I guess it just makes it all the more wonderous that God called people of all walks of life to write His Living Word.

Times up! *poof*

No comments: