Thursday, May 10, 2007

Smiling Like A Cheshire Cat

Another week of being happy. I guess I have no reason to be unhappy (of course I always have reason to be joyful) with how life has been recently.

I've been taking a lot of naps recently. Perhaps I'm thinking it will help me to be well rested. I've also managed to do some exercise, and from today I will be doing some higher intensity stuff.

Sunday went quite well. It was a Thai class day so I went over to Mt Hermon for the lesson. The course is more than half done right now. Then it was back to church for the Santhiphap Church Singapore Labour Day dinner. To celebrate Labour Day, the Santhiphap committee members and English teachers plus some volunteers, helped to prepare dinner. Unfortunately not many of the Thai members could be present as they had to to overtime to make up for the time lost to the Labour Day public holiday. Anyway, it looked like everyone enjoyed themselves.

Monday came and before I knew it, it was time to go for the BSF Leaders' Training session. I had some difficulty finding a shirt to wear but I managed to find one and get to the training venue in time. The training went well although I was having a stomachache. Anyway it feels good to be back in BSF, and I think I will enjoy this opportunity to serve as a DL.

Yesterday my CG met for the first time after we changed the meeting day to Wednesday. I told them about my job and about how happy I have been. I endured some ribbing about my happy state and my bright orange T-shirt. Haha.

To know God more and more intimately, the only goal.

No comments: