Thursday, August 31, 2006

Untitled

In life, we don't always see every side of every person that we know. So, it's informative to see a side of someone that you haven't noticed before, and it's great when that side is really good.

Anyway, there's a certain someone who has really impressed me with how generous that person is. This isn't about money, but a giving heart that really translates into giving hands.

I've known this person for quite a while. And I suppose this person has always demonstrated generosity. It's just taken me a little while to notice. Anyhow, the first time I noticed this was during a Korean mission team concert. I noticed this person wasn't in the chapel so I checked the kitchen. To my horror, this person had singlehandedly washed the dishes so that the Thai members could all attend the concert. I was kind of embarrassed and said that next time round I would make sure I helped. Since that day, we've helped with kitchen cleanup twice.

Then this person brings various gifts to my family during dad's wake. They're not elaborate or expensive things, but they are well appreciated.

I gave this person a lift home on Sunday night. I felt it was the least I could do.

This person has always been a good friend to me and I certainly don't want to mess things up. Now, if only I was a little taller. Hmm...

*woof and meow* - an inscription I saw on a license plate on Sunday afternoon. I wonder if that's a sign of things to come. Hahahahaha.

I must be out of my mind!

No comments: