It's been nearly a week since I last blogged. I must be real busy. Ha.
Anyway, the flu bug that's been dogging me has nearly gone. I think I'll get another flu jab whether or not I go to Cambodia this year.
Yesterday I cycled home in the rain from the bus stop. As a result, I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake after 8. Rain is my kryptonite. It makes anything I do twice as tiring, if not more. I hope it won't be raining too much more as I would like to get a haircut. The thing is if it's going to be rainy I won't be able to get my hair cut in the way I would like. It'd be too cold.
Today one of our lecturers spoke on being an encourager. I wonder who I've encouraged lately. If I've encouraged you, let me know. Anyway I was reminded how good it is when the people of God encourage one another. Plus, it's supposed to be something I'm good at, though at times I'm quite capable of being discouraging.
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose,
He is no fool, he is no fool, who gives what he can never keep,
He is no fool, he is no fool, who gains what he can never lose.
I wonder if I could write lyrics based on Scripture like these. By the way, this is part of a song from the play "Love Above All" which I went to see just over two years ago. I still remember that night.
Ever wish that you could live a few days over and over again?
I know I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment