Today was a rainy day. It rained so heavily too.
After the rain had passed, I went for a run. I began from the bus stop at the tennis court and ran up Ulu Pandan Road, along Holland Road, to North Buona Vista Road. Then it was a short stretch of Commonwealth Avenue West to the Ulu Pandan Canal running track. It felt good to be able to complete the whole distance at a reasonable pace without stopping. It was a pleasant surprise. Looks as if all the walking around in Hong Kong has done me some good.
I'll run this route a few more times before attempting a longer distance.
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.
About my chatterbox, if nobody tags for a while, it expires. Why not change to a different tagboard? Well, although this one takes time off now and then, and though it threatens to expire, I like it. So people, if you stop by here, just say "Hi" or "Hello" once in a while.
2 comments:
hello.
i got aa mention! hurrah!
(no news from esme yet)
Hello Derelyn,
Welcome to my blog!
Ok, will wait for your update.
Btw, I don't use ICQ anymore but you can find me on MSN with the same email address.
Post a Comment