The Keys to Your Heart |
| You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. |
| In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. |
| You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. |
| You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please. |
| Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets. |
| Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. |
| You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage. |
| In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily. |
It's kind of obvious that these results aren't too accurate. But they're worth a laugh. Hee.
Let's see...
1) I am attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammelled, and free? Hmm... I guess I am but I'm sure I am attracted to other kinds of girls too.
2) In love, I feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and I'm told that I'm loved? I suppose that's true. I'm a simple guy!
3) I'd like my lover to think I'm stylish and alluring? I'm not so sure. I'd like to be alluring but not necessarily in my physical appearance. It's not that I don't care, but I believe real beauty is inside a person.
4) I'd be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please? Hmm. I'm not sure about this one though it does sound right.
5) My ideal relationship is open? Both of us can talk about everything... no secrets? Yes!!!
6) My risk of cheating is zero. I care about society and morality. I would never break a commitment. (No question marks here, hee!)
7) I think of marriage as something that will confine me? I am afraid of marriage? Once again, I'm not too sure about this one. Then again, I'd have to be married first before I'd know whether if was confining.
8) In this moment, I think of love as something I thirst for? I'll do anything for love but won't fall for it easily? Partially true. I'll do anything for love but I fall for it so easily. Ha.
Worth a laugh but I suppose it's good to look at oneself once in a while.
2 comments:
HaHaahaaahaaaaa....
oops. sorry. hee...
No need to apologise. I did say it was worth a laugh.
Post a Comment