Saturday, June 18, 2005

In the belly of the beast...

That's how it felt to be in the middle of Lee Kong Chian Performing Arts Centre in ACS (I). To any ACSians reading this, don't take it too seriously ok? But to a dyed in the wool Saint, I must say it wasn't exactly natural for me to be there. Anyway, I was there tonight for Restless 2, a dance performance by the ACJC Dance Society.

How was it? I guess I can't really appreciate dance. But I did appreciate the sheer athleticism and agility that was on display. Plus I can never find fault with effort and I know it must have taken a lot of time to put everything together. I wouldn't mind going again next year.

By the way, it was 10 years ago when I paid my last visit to ACS (I). I went there when I was 17 for the Basic Life Seminar. It seemed larger when I was last there. I don't think I've grown THAT much. Hee!

Earlier this afternoon, I helped out at a wedding. No offence to the bride and groom, but I've always wondered how a ten year age difference could work. Now I'm sold. I guess it's alright as long as the girl has been given time to grow up first. Anyone reading this, no jokes or speculation yah?

I'll keep on walking, be it through the wind and rain, or through the blazing sun.

Live your dance, dance your life. I can't dance for nuts. Ha. Plus I have loose ligaments which make for joints that sprain easily.

No comments: