Sunday, March 13, 2005

Today was a cool day... Sunday School class went quite well... (At least that's how it seemed to me)... After that, I played some pool with Luke... as usual, I lost the first rack before winning the rest... 4-1 in the end with the last black I made a tough cut into the centre pocket... the kind where you must find the exact line or you'll clip the jaws...

Back to church to play Puerto Rico... it's pretty obvious why I never thought of going into business...

Then it was English class... Had ice cream with Hayoung and Jinju while class was going on... Chatted with them abt a few things before dinner... Chatted some more during dinner then it was time to go home... They bought some fruit... paid $5 for a bunch of bananas AND a basket of peaches (stall was closing)... Walked to the bus stop... My bus came first and I left...

It seems that this might be the last time I see both of them at the same time... Hayoung leaves for Thailand on Tuesday for a school project and Jinju will be going back to Korea to finish the semester pretty soon... I hope I'll see them at least one more time... Otherwise the next time might be in Thailand if we all become missionaries there...

Term break this week... Anyone game for lunch/pool? SMS or call me...

Like a fool who will never see the truth, I keep thinking something's gonna change...

No comments: