Feeling a lot better today...
Anyway the preceding post was written like an acrostic poem. You know, a sentence or phrase can be read down the page.
On the topic of numerology (studying numbers to find meaning)... That's something that has fascinated me on and off for a long time. But I don't really believe in it... Anyway today a silly thing happened... (Do not read further if you don't want to read something silly)...
I was taking a bus home today... was thinking of what had been happening and where that left me... I asked myself, "Who will be the one for me?"
At that precise moment, I looked up and saw the number 2609 which was the license plate number of the bus... I was startled...
Anyway I think that was just a coincidence... At least it lightened my mood which wasn't too bad to start with...
DISCLAIMER: I should emphasise that this story has no real meaning. It's just one of those things that happen once in a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment