Thursday, February 24, 2005

These days I haven't been blogging so often... but I have to blog tonight...

Jinju was admitted to hospital today with dengue fever... Choir practice was cancelled so I went to see her...

Her sis and Hayoung were there when I got there... Hayoung cheekily (I hope) asked me why Jinju would be the one to get dengue fever... I said that God allows these things to happen cos He wants to make us stronger... It's a hard thing to understand but I'm sure Jinju is very much in God's hands...

Hayoung then asked why I came emptyhanded... Actually when I visit someone in hospital for the first time I don't bring anything until I know what kind of condition they're in...

What condition is she in? She has a high fever... hope it's gone down a little by now... Plus her face is really flushed, like all the blood cells are coming to the surface... I wish she didn't have to go thru something like this but I'll trust God to carry her thru...

I spent about half an hour there... talked and prayed before leaving... went down to the florist and got a small sunflower arrangement and went back upstairs... when I got back to her room, her sis and Hayoung weren't there... gave Jinju the sunflowers and said goodbye a second time...

Bumped into Hayoung when I went downstairs... Told her I was going off for real this time... Just then, it started to rain heavily... I left anyway... the rain helps to ease my mind...

Maybe I'll drop by again tomorrow...

No comments: