Back after a really long day...
Met up with the Thais for lunch... After that, they were supposed to go to Sentosa but first they had to wait an hour for the vans... I wasn't sure if I would be going to Sentosa but I was talked into going by the person in charge.
Anyway, we ended up sitting outside Tiong Bahru Plaza till the vans came.
19 Thais came, too many names to remember... Offhand, Sarawut, Suriya, Urai, Lek, Ais, Lam, Nom, Mongkol... I've seen some of the others but don't remember their names.
On to Sentosa... Took the Thais to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon... This took 3 hours. Singaporeans and Koreans didn't go in due to budget constraints. Everyone had a good time. Played Bingo in the sand while waiting at Dolphin Lagoon.
Rushed to East Coast to join my classmates for dinner... Taxi queue at Harbourfront was so long... I walked along Telok Blangah Road and ended up on Kampong Bahru Road. A taxi came along but its sign said "Changing Shift Tampines"... Driver was willing to take me to East Coast Park so took the cab there.
Dinner was alright. We should do things like this more often.
Life is great...
No comments:
Post a Comment