Sunday, January 16, 2005

Today was good...

Had an after dinner chat abt my days in uni... only five or so years have passed since that time but it seems so long ago... Anyway i can't quite believe how easy uni life was in those days. I feel so bad for uni people these days. I can't help but point out that if it wasn't for the way NUS was in my time, I would never have had the opportunities or the time to teach Thai and plan/go for mission trips to Thailand.

Now however, things are different. Nevertheless I will continue to encourage those who are currently in uni to take up new challenges in the Thai ministry and the mission to Thailand. And whatever I can do to make it easier for them to do this, I will do.

It's tough to make a stand sometimes. It's great when you can stand up for God's way. But sometimes it's equally valuable to fail as long as you can learn from your mistakes. Those who can make a stand, help those who can't... not necessarily to make a stand, but help them up when they fall.

No comments: