Saturday, January 15, 2005

Today was dad's 55th birthday. Hope he gets to celebrate his birthday for as long as possible. Went to Crystal Jade Kitchen for dinner. Food was pretty good.

Was walking back from bus stop on way home from school... saw someone's parked in the visitor's lot and thought "tresspasser!"... doubled back to swimming pool where I saw that someone and someone else swimming. Went over to say hello... Apparently they called out my name as I walked past the pool but I didn't hear them. I guess the music in my earphones was too loud. But I suppose I'm not the only one hard of hearing cos I was actually singing to the music as I walked past the pool. "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum... haven't heard that in a while... easy to sing along to... pitch is just right...

Anyway, someone and someone are welcome to come and swim anytime... In fact, anyone who would like to swim at my place is welcome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, will come and swim often! Heh. Should I/we inform you everytime?
-H

Alex said...

no need to inform me... when your leg's fully recovered we could play tennis...