One month on from the last time I blogged, the friends I blogged about have come to a point where they really aren't friends anymore. I really pray that God will punish the ones who have caused this situation to happen and I hope I will be able to make a stand for truth when the time arises.
I realise that there will come a time when brother turns against brother, and perhaps that time is now. Nevertheless, I will continue to strive for true friendship with each of my true friends.
Now, I'm known for not being able to keep secrets, and I've been trying to do better in this regard. Now, there's this thing I found out two weeks ago which I meant to reveal to some others two weeks ago. It's not a secret and it would invite prayer for this person. Two weeks on, having not had the opportunity to tell anyone about it, I would rather check whether what I was going to share is still true. So that's what I told this person who asked me about it. To my chagrin, I was met with a rude response. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment