Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...
The non-stop rain that has been falling has washed out today's inter-Bible college games. It looks like they will be postponed to next week. The way the weather's been though, I wonder if the rain will ever stop. Maybe it will rain for 40 days and nights! I mean, it's been raining for the past 3 weeks so day number 40 isn't that far off. Of course, being in Singapore, rain is what we get thanks to the freak global weather conditions. If you didn't already know, a strange build-up of cold air in the far north has brought extra heavy snowfall to many countries in the Northern hemisphere. Closer to the equator, countries have seen heavy prolonged rain.
I suppose I should be thankful that the weather isn't too extreme.
Anyway, apart from the gloomy weather and the resumption of classes, everything else has been pretty swell. Ever since that day last year, I have been able to put my mind at rest regarding that particular aspect of my future (how vague can I get?). With that off my mind, I find myself better able to handle other things as there is one less thing to distract me.
I've been assigned a new Sunday School class. I hope we will get things off to a good start this week. I'm quite interested to see if I'm up to the challenge of a Sec 1 class. Pray for me ok?
Maybe I'll say more about these things later. ^_^
2 comments:
No it's not vague. Pretty clear actually.
Gee, I guess I could have been a little less obvious. ^_^
Post a Comment