Monday, August 01, 2005

Just got back from dinner with Johnny and Lucille, a couple who are serving with HisChild Ministry in Cambodia. It was good to see them as I didn't manage to see them in June. Pray that God will continue to bless them and the ministry that they are doing among the street kids of Cambodia.

Revised my Hebrew for tomorrow's test. The vowels looked intimidating at first but I have some grasp of them now.

I hope Jinju went to see the doctor like she said she would. She'll be sitting out this semester so she can recover from whatever's ailing her. God has answered her prayer request to stay in Singapore while she recovers. Immigration will recognise the Chinese language course that she will take and issue her a student pass.

Looking at the world we live in, do you see the end of the world approaching? I do.

Be ready, since you do not know the day or the hour.

No comments: