What an idiotic end to an idiotic saga. I actually feel a little sympathy for the NKF. When you think about the reserves they have built up over the past ten years, do you consider how much of it is generated by the phone-in donations of the NKF Charity Show? Ultimately many donors who use that method are as greedy and misguided as the people who install $990 taps.
Perhaps it was absurd for TT Durai to get 12 months bonus. But there's no denying that he has re-energised a charity that was very much in the doldrums. Thanks to some crazy petition, a capable fund-raiser has been removed.
Anyway today I have been cleaning my room. Some progress has been made. I wonder how many more times I will sneeze before the job is finally complete.
I think this photo posting function on Blogger is really cool. No more fiddling with HTML for me.
Bibimbap. A Korean dish that I love to eat. Best when it keeps cooking while after it's served.
A mountain made out of a molehill.
No comments:
Post a Comment