Thursday, July 28, 2005

Just came back from a run. Thursday's not supposed to be a run day for me but I went anyway. Ran with Dom and Jasmine. The pace was a little hard for me so I was in a little pain from a stitch for about half the way (we ran the ulu pandan/holland/north buona vista road - canal route). Nevertheless, I overcame the discomfort and managed to put in a nice power run over the last 2-300 metres. I feel a little better about my fitness now but I need to strengthen my joints or subject them to less punishment.

Feeling a little hungry now but I'll try to suppress that urge while I do some homework for tomorrow. Despite having gone for a run, I don't feel very tired. Hope I can sleep well later.

After tomorrow, I'll have a better idea of what the 4 day week is like.

Please pray for Jinju. She's not been well even though she's recovered from her encounter with dengue fever. Michelle commanded her to see a doctor and I hope Jinju takes that advice. I also hope that Immigration will consider her situation and give her a favourable outcome.

Bless the LORD, my soul; and bless His holy name,
Bless the LORD, my soul, He rescues me from death.

No comments: