Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hot dog!

Sometimes I can't decide what I like better. Hamburger or hot dog? However, in the last two weeks I am leaning towards hot dogs. It was nice having a late night hot dog each of the two nights in Bangkok. Thanks hot dog buddies!

By the way, anyone who wants to serve me a hot dog, take note: No mayo, chilli sauce preferred over ketchup. Mustard and onions a must; relish is good too.

But if you don't make it that way, I'll eat it all the same.

This post sounds like I'm out of my mind but I'm not. However the next part will sound absolutely silly.

Some time ago, I blogged about the number "2609". Well, today I was in a taxi going home after English class. As my taxi trundled up Ulu Pandan Road, another taxi swung into view as it moved in front of my taxi. The license plate read "2609"! Cue rolling eyes...

I'm sure it doesn't mean anything but it's kind of creepy.

I'm dead tired now. Played pool for 3 and a half hours with Nat who emerged today from 2+ weeks of isolation due to chickenpox. I played reasonably well though I shot a lot better during practice yesterday. When I closed the table, the guy at the counter said my eyes looked as if they were going to pop out. I must be getting old.

Speaking of getting old, in just over 3 days time, I will be 27!

Going to Kuantan this week. Will be nice to relax at the beach.

No comments: