Thursday, March 03, 2005

It seems that I blog less and less these days. Fret not, it's just that the last few days have been really busy. Got a group project presentation later tonight. Had to compile the handout... took me longer than I expected... reminded me of the days when I edited Epistole and the deadline was approaching.

For some reason I feel very tired today even though I slept early (which I've been doing more regularly). Think it was the rain that was falling yesterday. I had to run from the church to Bukit Timah Plaza... the rain had stopped but there was water everywhere... Guess rain is my kryptonite...

Once upon a time I wrote an article in Epistole on the government's plan to build more hostels... The government apparently hoped that this would allow undergrads of the opposite sex to mix more out of school hours... I opposed this plan but since I'm not the government, I exhorted Christians to make a stand against premarital sex...

One day I hope to write stuff like that again. Thinking of doing my FE with the Presbyterian Express next sem.

A dear friend's father was hospitalised yesterday. I went thru this last year and I hope it won't be as trying for her as it was for me. J, please take care and I'll be there for u if ever it comes to that...

No comments: