Another long Sunday...
For Sunday Sch, went with my class to KAP... Over breakfast, conducted a discussion about how we need to be positive influences in the world...
After that, played pool with Luke. Once again, I lost the first rack tho I really should have won. Anyway I won 5 racks on the bounce for the final 5-1 margin. Made some nice shots including one where I used side spin to pot a black on the rail that was blocked by a ball from the opposing group...
Then it was on to Settler's Cafe in Holland Village... It's quite nice though it cost us $7.50 each... Played and won a game of Puerto Rico by 1 victory point... did it even though most of the game I only produced 1 sugar and 1 corn... My strategy? Make money, lots of it, and buy loads of buildings, even though I have no real idea what to do with them...
Then it was back to church... While English class was on, I had some time on my hands so joined Luke and Jared for a game of San Juan. Somehow I managed to share the win with Luke even though I only had half the number of buildings that he had. My strategy? Get a chapel and load it up while selling lots of silver to buy a few buildings.
Angie offered Weijia and me a lift back... Weijia asked if we would like to visit her hostel room... So we did... it's quite nice... Nice view of the carpark with a cool breeze blowing...
Going to sleep soon... maybe I'll get up early and go for a swim...
2 comments:
there's a Settler's Cafe in HV?? Where?? Is it the same as the one near boat quay?
yup there is...
u know the big carpark where the mosque is? settler's cafe is at the right hand corner at the far side... where the ntuc is...
Post a Comment