Today was pretty cool...
In Asian Church History, I was in political scientist mode (at teacher's request) ... I couldn't keep a straight face but the discussion went pretty well... well enough that Dr James released us early...
Had breakfast with Nat after chapel... Always nice to have a good talk over a meal...
Then it was Greek... got 94 on the latest test and a "v. good"... I need to do more memory work if I want to get 100... but I'm pleased with how things are for now... Lesson was good... We have organised ourselves into presentation groups which will also function as study groups... Teacher said that if the group improves as a whole, it gets extra marks... talk abt pressure... But I'm not really bothered... If the two guys in my group can improve, it'll give me great joy cos that would mean that my purpose for forming the group has been fulfilled...
After that, I changed into berms for cycling... after my run yesterday my old knee injury has resurfaced... But I left for the East Coast anyway... Made a short detour... Glad to have brought some laughter to someone feeling down...
Cycling had to be cancelled cos too few turned up... JUMP/YA is a rather complicated thing...
Went to NYDC with Wesley, Nat, Dom and Yiliang... Had a good time in the end...
To anyone interested, Settler's Cafe is opening in March in HV...
Just got back from Clementi... had dinner there with mum and dad... After grocery shopping, mum went to get the car and found it covered with bird poo... So we went to a car wash in West Coast... Car's clean...
What a nice day...
No comments:
Post a Comment