Today I went to a specialist about my acid reflux. His name is Jimmy So and he appeared on TV to talk abt reflux. My mum watched the programme and that's why I went to see him.
Anyway he said there's nothing to be worried about. He gave me a stronger version of the medicine I've been taking. If the problems clear up in the next 3 weeks, there'll be nothing else that I need to do.
That's good. Cos I've been told to give up curries, oily food, and all things sour. So goodbye all the curries of the world, all the fried things and all citrus things. On the plus side, I am now allowed to eat chocolate and drink coke, though these days I don't normally feel the urge to drink it. In fact, I've forgotten what it tastes like. : )
Thank goodness I can eat chocolate again. Ate a pack of crispy m&ms to celebrate.
Played pool again with Sylvester and Wenyao. Benita came by so I played her too. Managed to escape without a single defeat though I wasn't at my best. Had to leave at 6 because of NUS pool tournament which had booked 16 tables!
From tomorrow morning, I will be taking Nexium, a pill which costs $5 each. Hope it works.
4 comments:
so how's the pill working? stop eating funny things lah..for a guys u sure snack a lot...
pill seems to be working after two pills so far. after 14 pills i think i should be much better.
hey, i'm not terribly conscious abt snacking. anyway now i'll be eating a lot healthier than most if not all you guys. argh.
Healthier than all of us? sure not...i eat oatmeal for breakfast, wholemeal bread with veg everyday for lunch (almost everyday) and usually dun take fast food for dinner...i also almost never take softdrinks...my only soft spot is pao pao cha...heh
well done then; congrats on your healthy diet... altho i did say "most if not all you guys"... i haven't had pao pao cha for a long time...
Post a Comment