Saturday, January 22, 2005

Haven't blogged in three days... wow... then again I've been rather tired. So much for aspiring to exercise yesterday. Spent the day resting as the bug that has been harassing me all week took its toll. Didn't help that I had a stomachache on Thursday night; think it was the chicken chop I had for dinner which was topped with this strange tasting mushroom sauce. Had it at the Queen's Road hawker centre on Farrer Road. It's a really depressing place; so many stalls were closed. Plus it has a wet market. Had to walk past it to get to the hawker centre. Reminded me of why I really don't like wet markets. Smell one and you'll understand.

Today was alright. Managed to escape with 90% for my Greek test which I didn't really prepare for. Need to buck up... On another note, noticed something that I wish I didn't notice... Oh well.

2 comments:

j said...

ooh...what u notice??

Alex said...

I don't think u want to know...

anyway it's to do with a girl but she was right in front of me... i couldn't exactly turn away.

that sounds rather scandalous i think. ask me on msn if u would like to know the truth...